FASTSIGNS® is a visual communications company using innovative thinking and state-of-the-art technology to create and design graphic solutions for businesses large and small. With over 550 locations world-wide, FASTSIGNS® is the award-winning industry leader known for its broad visual communications expertise. Our exceptional suite of products and services, developed and delivered by our talented and knowledgeable teams, create comprehensive solutions to meet any business or marketing challenge.
FASTSIGNS® is always looking for talented, dedicated professionals to join our team. If you have the skills, abilities, and desire to join our world-class company, then we encourage you to continue with this online job application.
FASTSIGNS® is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
We recognize and respect the amount of time you are about to invest by applying to this open position. If you complete this job application, you will be kept informed via email status updates (and text messages, if you opt in) throughout the evaluation process.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
Are you a highly motivated and talented sales professional? Are you looking for an outside sales career with an established and fast-growing company? If so, we’re looking for sales savvy candidates who are interested in a career with outstanding growth and earnings potential. We are a dynamic company that offers its employees a great culture and the opportunity to make great money. If you are looking for a rewarding career in sales, not just another job, then come join our team as an Outside Sales Representative!
As an Outside Sales Representative, your primary responsibility will be to sell our comprehensive solutions to medium and large size businesses. You must achieve sales goals and quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified business. In addition, you will create and execute a sales and marketing plan with center management and the support teams to achieve customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
Our ideal Outside Sales Representative is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills who can deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the skills to close sales through a consultative sales approach. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, then we encourage you to click Apply now!
FASTSIGNS® locations are independently owned and operated.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and Brand Standards
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques
- Builds and fosters relationships and a network of referrals in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Maintains accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports as needed
- Completes all required client/project paperwork
- Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Performs other duties as needed, such as answering the phone, helping at the front counter, consulting with customers, etc.
- Manages multiple large projects simultaneously across multiple clients to ensure timely and quality completion of all deliverables
- Prepares estimates and establishes/maintains estimate follow-up procedures
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least one year of business to business outside sales experience
- Proven experience achieving goals and business objectives
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior relationship building, networking, and customer service skills
- Able to effectively and efficiently organize, prioritize, and manage clients, team members, and work
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Valid driver's license
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
- Formal On-the-Job Training Program
- Paid Training
- Limited Travel Position
- Casual and creative work environment
- Team Culture