We’re looking for beginner, intermediate, and advanced Production Technicians and Installers to join our greater Charlotte area team. You will be responsible for all aspects of the physical production of signs, using the proper machines, tools, and techniques to construct and install graphics products. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, enjoys working with their hands, and has some experience and/or an interest working with a wide range of hand tools and light manufacturing/power equipment. We're looking for reliable and self-motivated team players who are determined to make every project his or her absolute best! We’ll train you on the details. This position offers advancement opportunities that include production and installation lead roles, as well as graphics design and inside and outside sales, as you learn and develop your expertise in this growing industry.
- Print and computer-generated wide-format vinyl graphics
- Perform finishing operations such as laminating and mounting of printed pieces
- Assist with the application of partial and full vehicle graphics and wraps
- Performs installations of a wide variety of signs at customer locations or other off-site locations
- High school diploma or GED required
- Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing whole numbers and fractions and converting fractions to decimals and vice versa)
- Able to use basic hand tools and light power equipment
- Previous sign or print industry experience a plus
- Adobe Illustrator experience is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to lift 50 or more pounds
- Able to stand for long periods of time, willingness to work outside as needed
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record is required
- You will be eligible for company paid holidays and earn company paid vacation
- You will be eligible to participate in the optional company medical benefits program
- Training will be provided consistent with your role and career development plans
YOU MAY ALSO CONTACT US AT:
Email your resume to email@example.com or fill out an application at our Charlotte area centers at 3400-A South Tryon Street Charlotte NC, or 2026 Cherry Road Rock Hill, SC.