Also Known as: OSR, Outside Service Representative
SIGN EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
This role is responsible for sales activities from lead generation through the project management process. Develop and implement agreed upon Sales and Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Work with the center’s management and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction and revenue generation, in line with company vision and values.
(Indicate exempt or non-exempt) For further clarification consult the Department of Labor website at https://www.dol.gov/#.
- Develop annual sales plan with Franchisee or Center Manager, detailing activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the position on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Consultatively sell and make recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and Brand Standards.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these using a “drill down” and “share of wallet” concept.
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing and field activity.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of a Contact Management program to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Develop a complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Complete all paperwork and follow established center procedures from initiation through completion of a project (i.e., Work Order, credit approvals, POS entry, pre-payment collection, artwork approval, delinquent account collection, reporting).
- Prepare presentations, estimates and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain estimate follow-up procedures.
- Prepare status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals for weekly sales meetings.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Carry out market research; i.e. competitive shops and customer surveys
- Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Participate in and practice the brand mentality of “Everybody Sells”. Constantly be looking for sales opportunities for the center.
- Serve as a backup for answering the phone if the Franchisee, manager and sales/service employees are busy assisting other customers.
- Assist at the front counter as needed.
- Understand the sales process enough to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.
- Participate in networking and marketing events such as seminars, referral groups, trade shows, and telemarketing programs.
- Assist in collection of account receivables.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Conduct and/or supervise minor installations (i.e., RTA).
- Coordinate various tasks & scheduling activities to ensure quality project management.
- Working conditions are normal for an office and a light manufacturing environment. Report to Franchisee or center manager.
- Work may require occasional overnight travel, weekend and/or evenings.