FASTSIGNS® of East Dallas, TX
5616 E. Mockingbird Ln. East Dallas, TX, 75206
| (469) 206-3488
Are you an experienced and hungry sales professional? Do you enjoy prospecting, meeting people, and having a virtually unlimited catalog of solutions to offer your customers? Are you commission driven? If so, we should talk!
We are looking to add a creative, energetic, motivated, and skilled outside sales professional to our growing team. We’re looking for sales savvy candidates who are interested in a career with outstanding growth and earnings potential. We are a dynamic company that offers its employees a great culture and the opportunity to make great money. If you are looking for a rewarding career in sales, not just another job, then come join our team as an Outside Sales Professional!
As an Outside Sales Professional, your primary responsibility will be to sell our comprehensive solutions to medium and large size businesses. You must achieve sales goals by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified business. In addition, you will create and execute a sales and marketing plan with center management and the support teams to achieve customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
Our ideal Outside Sales Professional is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills who can deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the skills to close sales through a consultative sales approach. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, then we encourage you to click Apply now!
FASTSIGNS® locations are independently owned and operated.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and Brand Standards
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques
- Builds and fosters relationships and a network of referrals in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Maintains accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports as needed
- Completes all required client/project paperwork
- Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Performs other duties as needed, such as answering the phone, helping at the front counter, consulting with customers, etc.
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least one year of business to business outside sales experience
- Proven experience achieving goals and business objectives
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior relationship building, networking, and customer service skills
- Able to effectively and efficiently organize, prioritize, and manage clients, team members, and work
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office and the Google suite
- Valid driver's license
- Base Salary plus unlimited commission potential
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid training
- Ongoing training
- Cell phone
- Flexible scheduling
- Network-wide recognition opportunities
- prospecting: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- sign: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: