FASTSIGNS® of Matthews-Ballantyne, NC
7510 Pineville Matthews Rd Matthews-Ballantyne, NC, 28226
| (704) 841-4033
DO YOU LIVE IN THE METRO CHARLOTTE NC AREA, OR CONSIDERING RELOCATING?
In addition to a great career opportunity with strong growth potential, we offer a great climate with a modest cost-of-living, in a desirable central mid-Atlantic location...
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVES:
As an Outside Sales Representative, your primary responsibility will be to sell comprehensive solutions to small, medium, and large size businesses. You will develop a book-of-business and achieve sales goals and quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified prospects. Our ideal Outside Sales Representative is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills who can deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We are looking for individuals with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the skills to close sales through a consultative sales approach. We provide industry training as needed. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, then we encourage you to contact us now. FASTSIGNS® locations are independently owned and operated.
- Develops an annual sales plan together with the Franchise Partner or Sales Manager, detailing activities which will focus on meeting or exceeding sales quota
- Builds and maintains a database of new prospects and qualified leads using established sales strategies/techniques within the FASTSIGNS Selling Solution System
- Builds and fosters relationships and a network of referrals in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Forecasts and tracks sales and prospecting activities, participates in weekly / monthly sales meetings and discussions
- Sells consultatively -- makes recommendations to prospects and clients leveraging our internal production capabilities along with FASTSIGNS network of custom fabricators
- Develop and presents client estimates and proposals
- Participate in and practice the FASTSIGNS mentality of "Everybody Sells"
- Serves as a backup for greeting customers and answering the phone when in-center sales employees are busy assisting other customers
- Work collaboratively with graphic designers, internal production staff, and vendor/partners to design, produce, and deliver outstanding graphics and signage solutions
- Manages Customer Expectations, Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues
- High school diploma or GED required, some college work and/or a degree is a plus
- Very strong communication, relationship building / networking, and customer service skills
- At least one year of prior sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Able to work with minimum direct supervision
- Able to effectively and efficiently organize, prioritize, and manage client opportunities
- Proficient computer skills
- Valid driver's license
- Previous signage or other related graphics experience is desired
- You will be eligible for company paid holidays and earn company paid vacation.
- You will be eligible to participate in the optional company medical benefits program.
- Sales support materials and FASTSIGNS Sales Training and Certification programs
YOU MAY ALSO CONTACT US AT:
Email your resume to email@example.com or fill out an application at our Charlotte area centers at 3400-A South Tryon Street Charlotte NC, 7510 Pineville-Matthews Road Ste 8A Charlotte NC, or 2026 Cherry Road Rock Hill, SC.