Do you want to work in a creative and casual environment? Do you like to work with your hands?
Become involved in the exciting sign and graphics industry! As a Production and Installation Assistant with FASTSIGNS of Dallas, you will be trained on all aspects of manufacturing signs. Under general supervision, you will prepare substrates, work with vinyl, mount and laminate prints, learn to operate large format printers, and assist with installations.
This is a full time position with weekends off! Hours are Monday through Friday 9 AM to 6 PM with opportunities for overtime. Includes paid training, paid time off, paid holidays, and performance bonuses.
- Work with existing Production team to build and install signs and graphics.
- Use saws and hand tools to cut sheets of material such as aluminum, wood, and plastic.
- Assist with installations in both indoor and outdoor environments. Includes working on a ladder and using power tools.
- Follow written layout and instructions to place vinyl graphics on substrates. This may include cutting, painting, laminating and cleaning substrates.
- Thread materials into machines for printing and laminating.
- Perform cleaning and sorting as needed to keep all production and storage areas in an unobstructed, neat and organized state.
- Able to lift 50 or more pounds
- Able to use light power equipment
- Comfortable working on a ladder
- Must have the flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back forth hand motions to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a substrate
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Valid driver's license
- Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing whole numbers and fractions and converting fractions to decimals and vice versa)
- Regular Full Time Schedule with Weekends Off
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Performance Bonus
- Casual and Creative Work Environment