We are a signage company, but first and foremost we are about serving people, both our clients and each other. At its core, your job will be to help our team reach a solution that will best meet each clients’ needs.
Our culture and collaborative team environment are vital to everyone who works here, and it is the platform that allows us to focus on our customers and their projects. We are a small, locally owned business. We are a close-knit team that works together and supports each other on every project. Each of us is a positive, organized, and motivated person that enjoys problem solving and the challenges this industry presents every day. You will not be bored; nobody here watches the clock or has time to kill. Everyone here has a sense of humor and has fun. Each of us takes pride in our work, in helping each other, and in helping our clients.
You must enjoy new challenges and continually learning about new products and projects. If you have a positive mindset, are willing to be challenged, and are willing to learn and grow, you will be supported by everyone here and will be successful. If you are not a fit for this role or environment, please don’t apply for this position.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You will be responsible for sales activities within our store and will be the first point of contact for walk-in, email, and telephone customers.
- Your primary responsibilities are assisting customers with questions, providing quotes, placing orders, as well as following up with customers.
- You will manage several projects and new inquiries every day; it is a fast-paced environment where you often will be juggling several things at once.
- You will receive training and support, especially during the initial months while you get up to speed.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Requires basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office and web browsers, and the ability to pick up new software quickly.
- Signage industry, large format or other printing experience is helpful, but not required.
- Able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Able to learn new things quickly and thrive on challenges.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a sense of humor; must be able to have fun while being professional.
Enthusiasm for and responsibility to the customer and your teammates.
Takes pride and ownership in everything you do.
A drive to improve and grow.
High personal and professional integrity.
Organized and pays attention to detail.
Creativity and problem solving.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive hourly pay, paid time off, optional health insurance benefits, and bonuses based on store sales targets and customer satisfaction feedback.
- Predictable work hours (8:30 to 5:00 Monday to Friday).
- Working on a team that values dedicated team members.
- Opportunity to grow within the business and take on as much responsibility as you would like and can fulfill at a high level.
If this is a good fit for you, we’d love to talk to you. Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume (detailing the months/years of employment and what you did in each position)
- Cover letter explaining:
- a place where you’ve had a consistently exceptional customer service experience and what makes them special,
- a time when a customer presented you with a challenge that you solved for them, and
- a time when a customer was really upset about something and how you handled it