Responsible for sales activities from lead generation through the project management process. Develop and implement agreed upon Sales and Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Work with the center’s management and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction and revenue generation, in line with company vision and values.
The following is a representative list of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
- Develop annual sales plan with Franchise Partner or Center Manager, detailing activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the position on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and the FASTSIGNS Selling Solution System.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these using a “drill down” and “share of wallet” concept.
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing and field activity.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of a Contact Manager program to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Develop a complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Complete all paperwork and follow established center procedures from initiation through completion of a project (i.e., Work Order, credit approvals, POS entry, pre-payment collection, artwork approval, delinquent account collection, reporting).
- Prepare presentations, estimates and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain estimate follow-up procedures.
- Prepare status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals for weekly sales meetings.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Carry out market research; i.e. competitive shops and customer surveys.
- Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
Participate in and practice the FASTSIGNS sales mentality of “Everybody Sells”. Constantly be looking for sales opportunities for the center. Serve as a backup for answering the phone if the franchise partner, manager and sales/service employees are busy assisting other customers. Assist at the front counter as needed. Understand the sales process enough to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.
- Previous business-to-business experience a plus (experience in the sign industry is not needed)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal/written skills, to include proof-reading and basic math skills
- Ability to handle several projects concurrently utilizing the full range of tools available from FASTSIGNS International, Inc.
- Able to manage multiple projects within time and budget constraints
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong customer service skills
- Base Pay + Bonus + Commission
- Smart Phone provided
- Business Laptop provided
- Continuing training program
- Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Personal / Vacation Days as follows: 5 days Vacation Pay + 1 PTO Day after 1 Year Period; 10 days + 1 PTO after completing 2 year of service